Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nenk.... ayo Nenk.....................

Hore .... akhirnya aku sudah memantapkan diri dan hati untuk menunjuk NENK BOUTIQUE sebagai desaigner pembuat kebaya gereja, resepsi adat dan resepsi nasional
Why ????

1. I Love her works ..... simple and elegant...
2.I Love her sketch design for my kebayas...................... again simple, elegant , glamour at the same time.....
3. She's creative and attend to every details of my kebaya..... I can see her passion and that's exactly what I needed...... designer who trully care and put every bits of their passion to make my kebayas perfect for me.
4. She's a good friend and good motivator..... someone I can trust.....

Harganya...... nggak bisa bilang murah... dan nggak bisa bilang mahal juga. So, let us see after the production finish...

Nenk .... ayo Nenk.... ayo buatin kebaya aku .......yang cantik yah Nenk

No comments:

Post a Comment